Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

Sign in code? AOL, Usually through web browser and phone. My

Customer Question
sign in code? JA: Who is...
sign in code?
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: AOL
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: Usually through web browser and phone. My web browser is working, but I have not received e-mail on phone since November 15. My phone is ringing day and night signaling that there is a message.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I don't know what to try! I had code generator on but McAfee told me not to use it and I have deleted it.
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: My I pad had been disabled. It seems all I can use is my personal computer.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/19/2016
Email technician: Isaac Franklin, Support Technician replied 1 year ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Support Technician

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

What is the make model of your phone?

Can you still sign into your email on your computer browser?

Does your email end in @aol.com?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Galaxy 7
yes
yes
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Perfect. How are you accessing your aol on your phone?

by browser or an aol app downloaded?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
email app

Great. The email icon that is defaulted on your phone and not downloaded?

If this is the case, you can delete your aol email address out of that app, and readd it again.

Or you can simply use this page, download the aol app and set it up from here. You would use Android

option on this page.

http://aolapps.aol.com/

Let me know which you would like to do or if you need help with this for instructions further.

Please rate the 5 stars at the top of the page to close out this question as it is the only way i am

credited for the work done with clients. Or, reply to continue if further troubleshooting is necessary.

~Franklin

Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Support Technician