Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

An not receiving messages from thunderbird

Customer Question

an not receiving messages from thunderbird
Category: Email
Expert:  Isaac Franklin replied 11 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

What does your email you have filtered in thunderbird end in, @gmail, outlook etc?

Did you check in a regular web browser to make sure the emails there are still coming in and you can sign in still?