Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I can not login to my Facebook it will not take the Passeord

Customer Question

I can not login to my Facebook it will not take the Passeord or Email
JA: When did you last use the account?
Customer: 10 Days ago
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: Web brower
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Resetting the Password & Email address
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Have changed The Email & Address many times the last week. Had a local Tech Take some virus off.
Category: Email
Expert:  GeekGal replied 9 months ago.

Hi there! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows computers, phones, tablets, and printers. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. It sounds like you have several things going on. It is important to make sure that you are indeed completely virus free. If you can tell me the operating system that you are using I can provide detailed instructions for making sure that you are free of malware, spyware, and viruses. If they are not properly removed they will often resurface. It is also important to make sure that you are using the original email for Facebook. It sounds as though you have just setup new Facebook accounts rather than getting access to the original one.

In order to provide the best possible help, I will need to know what operating system you have on your computer. If you're not sure, please click this link and tell me what you see:

http://whatsmyos.com/