Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

I don't remember my password and I longer have the yahoo

Customer Question
I don't remember my password...
I don't remember my password ***** I longer have the yahoo account google sent the verification code to so it is useless to me as I can't use it as a recovery email any more. It is my google account at***@******.*** so how can I get in and reset the password ***** write it down this time for sure so that I remember as well as save it on my computer since I just got a new on which is why I can't get in to my email because I never had to input the email password ***** because my computer had it saved and automatically input it into my sign in page every time. Please help! Aaron
JA: How long have you had this issue with your Yahoo account?
Customer: It was some months ago about 8 I'd say but I never checked it since then anyway until now as I have three other gmail email accounts, one of which I mostly use and I forgot about this other one until now.
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: through a web browser
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: gmail help which sent me the code to the old yahoo recovery email which I no longer have since they dropped to #3 largest email company and I prefer to go with the best so I dropped them and opened only gmail accounts
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no thats it just get into the password ***** page so I get input a new password ***** make sure to write it down in case I don't use it very often and forget again later on but that shouldn't be a problem since I will also make sure that I save it on my computer which I just upgraded to a new one so it should be at least 2-5 before I make a change and get a new one and have to input my password ***** the computer again in order to save it for automatic sign in.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Email
11/18/2016
Email technician: Martin, Network Engineer replied 1 year ago
Martin, Network Engineer

Hello Aaron, welcome.

Do you have access to the computer you usually use to log into your account?

If so, may I connect with you so I can help you get back in?

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist