Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

I need Google gmail for work so i created a gmail address. I

Customer Question
later realized i had another...
i need Google gmail for work so i created a gmail address. I later realized i had another gmail address- i prefer and want to keep the new one but can i access the old one without risking losing the new one. Will it thow my account access at work off?Thanks
***** *****
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Email
11/18/2016
Email technician: John, Email Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
John, Email Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to justanswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I will try my best to help you.You can access multiple gmail accounts without loosing the other one.

All you need to do is sign out from the current gmail and then sign in using the one you needed and when you need to access the previous one again do the same.To explain more i need to know how you access this gmail is it using a web browser like Google chrome,Internet explorer or Firefox or are you using a email application like Microsoft outlook ?

Are you using a windows or mac PC?

Thank you

Note: - If you are getting pop up message regarding secure remote assistance offer it’s an automated pop up, you can ignore it by closing (x) that pop up message. Please use the reply box below to reply to me.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
i vam use more yhsn onr g mail access on a computer.,right?
Thx

Sorry to say that i am not clear about what you replied above so could you please correct it and let me know.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
i can use more than one access to my g msil pn the same computer..thx

Yes you can use more than one gmail in the same computer all you need to do sign out from the current and then sign in to the other one.

if you are using the web browser to access these gmail accounts.All you need to do is click on the top right were it shows your gmail address/id and you will see the sign out option click on it and it will sign out from the current one and then sign in using the other gmail.You can also add another gmail using the add account option in the same sign out options box which will allow you to easily switch between the gmail accounts.

I hope that answers your question,if not please let me know.

If you do not have any further questions please rate me using the rating options (stars) on the top of this page, select the rating and click on submit. If you need any help in the future please use this link to ask for me http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-john/

Sincerely,

John, Email Support Specialist