Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

It is asking me for my password which cannot remember. As

Customer Question
It is asking me for...
It is asking me for my password ***** cannot remember.
JA: When did you last reset your username and password?
Customer: As far as I can remember I have never had to change or reset my password.
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: On my laptop
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I have been down to the Telkom office and was told to contact(###) ###-####which I did but was told that my cell no was not registered with TIMT and that I should call 10210 which I did but was told that due to high call volumes I should contact www.telkom.co.za which I did and then was refered to you.
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thanks.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Email
11/17/2016
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Can you please tell me what is your email account that you are having problem with so that I can check its status and recovery options?
Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist