Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

My son is trying to retrive his email account. He doesnt

Customer Question

My son is trying to retrive his email account. He doesnt have the password ***** to a fire. He just opened the account last month and now he has a different phone number. He did not put in an alternate phone number. how to we get in. His work contacts are in his contacts there.
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using for this account?
Customer: Sorry. gmail
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: he gets it on the phone
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: the only info I could put in was they start date of his account. I got a code sent to my email but that didnt work as he didnt list myemail previous
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have his email address and his phone number
Category: Email
Expert:  Martin replied 10 months ago.

Hello and welcome.

Do you have a computer we can work from? It will be nearly impossible to do with a phone.

If so, I can connect with you remotely and help you get back into Gmail.

Regards,