Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

Trouble with sending E-Mails. Quite a few of them wind up in

Customer Question

Trouble with sending E-Mails. Quite a few of them wind up in the Outbox folder and won't be sent. Please respond with a solution. Thanks you
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: It is on Windows Live Mail program
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: Web browser I guess
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I just try to send the message that is in the outbox folder and it just shows up again in the out box list.
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yes. I also have Charter E-Mail account but I prefer the Windows account layout better. But I will receive messages in the Charter Acct that don't show on Windows.
Category: Email
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 10 months ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today.

I must ask a question or two before we begin. Thank you in advance for taking the time to answer.

Who is your e-mail provider? Please, do not enter your full email address. If you do that, it will be blocked. For that reason, please tell me what comes after the @ sign.

Thank you,

Jason

P.S. If you do not know the answers to any of my questions or are confused about something, please let me know by replying on this page.