Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

K email on my work computer. Since I've been semi retired

Customer Question

k email on my work computer. Since I've been semi retired because of health reasons I would like to be able to read my emails I downloaded prior to being hospitalized. I have a comcast email but need to get addresses from my old outlook account. Any way I can do this without spending a fortune on it?
JA: How long has this been an issue?
Customer: Since July 2015
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: web browser
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: none because when I go to outlook it ask me to sign in and download the app
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I'm on my home computer as I'm retired and no longer working. I had a lot of friends whom I emailed often and need to be able to contact them again.
Category: Email
Expert:  Byron replied 11 months ago.

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

Can you tell me your old Outlook email address and I'll see if we can get you back access to it?