Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

When I tried to sign in to my business email account the

Customer Question
response is: Yahoo does not...
When I tried to sign in to my business email account the response is: Yahoo does not recognize this email account. Neither I, nor my husband deleted the account. Help. Very important
JA: How long have you had this issue with your Yahoo account?
Customer: We have not received mail since Friday
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: We have not changed any password. The email is not available on any of our devices.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Email
11/15/2016
Email technician: Isaac Franklin, Support Technician replied 1 year ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Support Technician

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Do you have a computer that you usually sign into the account with?

What is after the @gmail, outlook, yahoo, etc

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Isaac, the issue is not our computer or other devices. The issue is yahoo and I cannot find an answer on yahoo.com as to why our email address no longer exists or what to do to get it back. Can you help me or not? What do you mean when asking what comes "after" yahoo.com? Nothing comes after.

I understand that. What i was referring to is it may have been stored in the computer you are on to verify it isnt changed.

If you are missing your yahoo account, didnt change the password ***** now it is deleted, you may have been

compromised. Which, is why i inquired.

Can you go to any other browser and not an app, but an actual browser other than the one you use normally, go to yahoo

and try to sign in with your details for me ? And let me know if it is still 'missing' and exact message.

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist