Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

RSA-1024 ALGORITHM - ALL FILES CRYPTED - CAN'T GET HELP -

Customer Question
WHAT TO DO ???? JA: Who...
RSA-1024 ALGORITHM - ALL FILES CRYPTED - CAN'T GET HELP - WHAT TO DO ????
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: EXCITE
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: LAPTOP
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: SPYHUNTER & REG HUNTER
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: WENT THROUGHN THR REGISTRY AS SHOWN ON LINE AND DID NOT SEE ANYTHING TO DELETE
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Email
11/15/2016
Email technician: Isaac Franklin, Support Technician replied 1 year ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Support Technician

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

Do you have a full message/screenshot of the message? How long ago did this happen?

Many times, this cannot be undone without a local tech or online software,

but we can try.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
WINDOWS 7 PRO

Okay, we have to get it into safe mode if we can. What antivirus are you using right now?

Can you get it in safe mode first?

And also surf the web?

If you can, use this link below on step one to put into safemode:

https://www.pcrisk.com/removal-guides/9891-crypted-ransomware

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
WHAT NEXT

Were you able to get it in safe mode with the link?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I WANT A FULL CREDIT TO MY CARD THIS SEEMS NOT RIGHT

Look, if i connect remotely to you and fix it? viruses often run in programs at start up they attach themselves too.

You need to be in safe mode. To do this, your computer will restart and it will disconnect us again. We will have to

reconnect after you are in safe mode.

But, if you do not feel this is right for you and you know how to fix your issue. I respect that. I understand.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
WHERE IS YOUR RESPONSE ???????????

I responded the moment you sent yours. It took me 1 full minute to type it all out. I am going to opt out

and let someone else look at this for you.

Have a great day.

Please standby. Good luck.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
SOMEONE SHOW ME A CREDIT TO MY CARD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Email technician: Dustin, Email Specialist replied 1 year ago
Dustin, Email Specialist
Experience: Specializing in Thunderbird, Eudora, Outlook, Outlook for Mac, Mac Mail, Windows Live mail, Incredimail and a few others! Also Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

If you would like a refund, this link will help you achieve that

https://www.google.com/search?q=justanswer+refund&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

If however, you would like further assistance, Myself or someone else will be here to help you.

Dustin S

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I DON'T TRUST ON LINE - THIS IS HOW MY COMPUTER GOT MESSED UP IN THE FIRST PLACE.
JUST CREDIT MY CARD .

I have already sent you the link where you can request a refund.. Here it is again

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund-0

With that being said, most if not all of the resources you need to access in order to resolve this problem, reside online.

At the same time, you have requested a refund and I have sent you the link. Any further information or assistance I provided would be for free, and unfortunately I am not able to work pro bono so close to the holidays.

All the best to you,

Dustin S

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist