Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

I can not get into my hotmail! For about three weeks, I can

Customer Question
I can not get into...
I can not get into my hotmail !
JA: How long have you had this issue with your Hotmail account?
Customer: For about three weeks, I can get into it some times..But did they change to Outlook ?
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: I get to it through The Loop
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: none so far...i did try to google it
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: i just to be able to get into my homail
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Email
11/15/2016
Email technician: John, Email Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
John, Email Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to justanswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you.Could you please provide the following details.

MSN,Hotmail all these email accounts are currently accessed using outlook page.

Are you trying to access your hotmail account using windows or mac computer?

What happens when you access your hotmail using this link : - https://login.live.com check it and please let me know.

Thank you

Note: - If you are getting pop up message regarding secure remote assistance offer it’s an automated pop up, you can ignore it by closing (x) that pop up message. Please use the reply box below to reply to me.

Please answer my above questions so that i can help you better.

Reply using the box below

Thank you.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I am usining a Macbook Pro

OK have you tried the above link i gave to access your Hotmail account ?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I still can not get into the Hotmail Email, For now please cancel my request for support from a specialist.

Do you want to cancel this question you posted?

If you don't mind me asking why you want to cancel?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
just cancel the question posted.....I just do not have the money for the secure remote assistance...

You do not need to take the secure remote assistance offer,its a automated message send by the site, you can ignore it.If you want we can still continue using this chat.Let me know if you want to continue using this chat or cancel this question.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
For now please just cancel the question and take me off the membership for just ask questions. Thank You...

No problem i will request customer service to close the question.

Sincerely,

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist