Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

I just change my alias and cant log in anymore, what u mean?

Customer Question
hi I just change my...
hi I just change my alias and cant log in anymore
JA: Have you tried having password ***** directions emailed to you?
Customer: what u mean? I cant even log in anymore its keeps saying that email address doesn't exist
JA: I hope not. How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: on computer work pc
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I just tried to change the name of email that's it
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I think the email is connected with Microsof account on pc, so i also cant get into hope u cant help me out here
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Email
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
hi there
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
are you working on my question right now?
11/14/2016
Email technician: Lorenz Vauck, Computer Expert replied 1 year ago
Lorenz Vauck
Lorenz Vauck, Computer Expert

Dear Client,

thank you very much for your question. My name is***** am a computer expert since 17 years and I will be assisting you today.

Can you please try to let me know what exactly happened? I understand you do have a Microsoft account and have changed your alias for it and now cannot login anymore? What error is it giving you when trying to log in and where do you try to log into it - on live.com or on your computer (within Windows)?

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
when i go to Hotmail.com
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
i also want put directly on my pc so i don't have to open web, but it doesn't let me or i m not sure if i m doing the right thing

Thank you. May I remotely connect to your computer please, so that I can directly analyze and resolve the problem for you while you can relax and watch me doing it on your screen? It also is a safe option because JustAnswer is a A+ accredited business with the BBB and you will be watching your screen and we will chat there as well, so that you will always know what I will be doing next while fixing the problem.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
ok

Great, because we can then look through all of this together and hopefully solve that login problem for you, because right now it is hard to tell what is really going on with your account. I have send you the remote-offer, once accepted, I will tell you how to start the connection. Thank you very much.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
i already paid $45 isn't that enough
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
i just want it set up so i can log in directly and be able to log in in my mail

I totally understand where you are coming from, but the remote-assistance is a premium-service with no time limit on top - it is "until the problem is fixed, regardless how long it takes". So that is an extra $39 as you may understand, since I will be fully dedicating my time to you until everything is fixed to your satisfaction. But I will give you a discount if you wish. See my new offer please...

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
i already paid a lot of money i cant afford spend more

I totally understand, in this case I will be opting out of your question, maybe another expert can help you via text instead. Thank you very much and best of luck to you,

Lorenz

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
thank u
Email technician: Isaac Franklin, Support Technician replied 1 year ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Support Technician

Hi, I can help you but please understand this will take quite a bit of writing back and forth and patience.

First thing we need is a couple of questions. The email you go to and want as your hotmail, when was the

last time you could access it and when you go to hotmail and type it in, it says it doesnt exist?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
What's the difference in between hotmail and outlook? The same thing right?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
It's works as outlook but not if I write hotmail
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I also wanted to set it up directly on screen so I don't have to go to webpage

Not exactly. But, they have merged depending on your carrier. If you want to set it up on the screen you can use your

email icon. It varies for versions.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

And your type of computer please? make/model

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I think it's windows 7.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Can I recover my old alias?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I deleted by accident

It will depend. Do you know which one you deleted/how long ago?

What does the email end in after the @gmail, hotmail, outlook, etc?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
The alias I would like to recover ends with hotmail, but the new one I created instead is outlook now.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I did it yday

when you go to hotmail and type in the address, what exact message do you get when you try to log in?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
That account doesn't exist.

Before we begin, can you use this link and see if it will allow you to find it?

https://account.live.com/acsr

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I can't enter the details, it's says the same thing. Email adress***@******.*** doesn't exist

do you have any recovery email or phone number associated with your account that is missing?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Phone number yes

First the data is gone.

Second you may be able to recreate a new account with the same email address if it is in the Hotmail.com

or Outlook.com domains after a 30 day hold.

I know you said you just logged in, but by that spelling, there isnt an account to pull back.

It may be stored somewhere in your computer. But, i have tried everything. That account doesnt exist anymore

at all. Is there possibly another spelling of it?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
The spelling is***@******.*** there is other thing I need to ask u. What can I do if googe account been high jacked and I can't log in to my recovery email. I only get the code for my phone number. Is there way to get my account back and log in? It's urgent, thank u

This is for the gmail disabled account form for your other;

https://support.google.com/accounts/contact/disabled2

There is no official 'i was hacked' form for google. You have to use the report abuse

form for them to get back to you. Fill this out and put account hacked in the lines for headers.

In the additional comments, put in everything you can remember from the account. who your last

emails were to and from, when you opened it, your name, recovery email/phone etc. and Google will

reply to an email of your choice with their investigation.

https://support.google.com/mail/contact/abuse?visit_id=0-636149921407817027-1585425430&rd=1

This is all we can do for the moment. You must turn those in for review to save the one account and try

to get them to pull back the other.

Please rate the 5 stars at the top of the page to close out this question as it is the only way i am

credited for the work done with clients. Or, reply to continue if further troubleshooting is necessary.

~Franklin

Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Support Technician