Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

My google is not working on iphone......says safari could

Customer Question
not open the page because...
my google is not working on iphone......says safari could not open the page because the serve stopped responding....but my computer works fine....Karen
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: ATT phone...6+ i guess...have had one year
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: one the phone on Google....it is my pathway to life :)
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: clearing out any underlying garbage by pushing the squares in lower left and I really don't dont how to tell you...I have a doctorate but I am from the dinoseur generation and I don't know Geek language....only medical language
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: HELP (###) ###-#### ***@******.***
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Email
11/12/2016
Email technician: Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

Hi ,

My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.

I will be glad to assist you with this.

Follow these steps on the iPhone>

• tap Settings > Safari > Advanced > Website Data > Remove All Website Data.
  • then check for normal operation.

If that fails then please follow these steps>

Step 1:
Tap Settings.

Step 2:
Tap General.

Step 3:
Scroll down to the bottom of the page and tap Reset.

Step 4:
Tap Reset Network Settings.

Step 5:
You will get a prompt warning you that this option will delete all network settings and return them to factory default settings. Tap Reset to continue.

Step 6:
Wait while your iPhone resets its network settings.

Once the reset process is done, your network settings will return to its factory default settings. Your iPhone will also automatically restart. Then check.

Please reply and let me know if you need any other assistance,

Also, please take a moment to rate my service by choosing one of the stars at the top then click submit.

Thank you!

did that work for you?

Please let me know if you need more help with this.

Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech