Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

Oh My goodness - I made a big mess! I need to access and

Customer Question

Oh My goodness - I made a big mess! I need to access***@******.*** and cannot because I don't remember my old ph# ***** I used to set it up and I no longer have access to my other email accounts
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using for this account?
Customer: yahoo
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: phone or tablest tablet
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I have tried them all I just need to change my password ********@******.*** and I can't because I don't have the old ph# ***** access it
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I just want to change my password...to my***@******.*** account..that's it
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 11 months ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Do you still have access to your Hotmail account associated with this Yahoo email?

The email looks like this: l*********@******.***

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess