Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

My SBCGlobal Account is not working correctly. It will not

Customer Question

My SBCGlobal Account is not working correctly. It will not register to send mail from my iPhone or my MacBook Air. It used to be just fine.
JA: Have you contacted anyone about your account?
Customer: I have ATT service. I have not contacted anyone at this point but you. Historically it all worked (phone, internet and cel phone) without a problem.
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: My macbook air by just typing in the the SBC address
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I have tried to understand the instructions given for the switch over to ATT addresses, but can not make it work.
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I really do not know where to start, so no.
Category: Email
Expert:  bbao replied 10 months ago.

When was your last time that you successfully accessed your email on phone or computer?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
It has been at least several weeks I believe.
Expert:  bbao replied 10 months ago.

You made no any changes in mail settings on both your phone and computer before the issue happened?

Expert:  bbao replied 10 months ago.

Thanks for requesting remote assistance session. FYI - It needs extra charge and it is not necessary at the moment.

Expert:  bbao replied 10 months ago.

> You made no any changes in mail settings on both your phone and computer before the issue happened?

If you answer is NO, then it should be some changes at the server side.

Did you ever receive a notification from AT&T about merging AT&T / SBC Global emails to Yahoo?

Expert:  bbao replied 10 months ago.

Anyway, please first try logging in from here to make sure your credential is correct.

Expert:  bbao replied 10 months ago.

Any update please? Do you still need my help?