Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I just spoke with dell computer and they said I had to call

Customer Question

I just spoke with dell computer and they said I had to call aol... can't open my email.
JA: How long have you had this issue with your A.O.L. account?
Customer: today
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: desktop
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: dell upgraded the desktop version and now I don't automatically see the red flag that I have new email and can't see the saved folders that have emails
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: they said to call aol... that a box probably has to be clicked to open emails automatically showin ghte red flag that I have new email
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 11 months ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

Are you using a Windows computer or a Mac?
Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I don't want this crdit card charge to go through I will stop payment on it... I want to deal with AOL TECH ONLY
Expert:  Jess M. replied 11 months ago.

Ok, thanks for letting me know.

You can contact our Customer Service if you have questions regarding your account or deposit. I am just a tech here who helps customers on tech related issues.

Best regards,

Jess