Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I have been extremely ill since July. I purchased a new

Customer Question

I have been extremely ill since July. I purchased a new phone from Cricket pn 9/24/16 I can not remember what e-mail and password ***** gave them. Lost my phone(###) ###-####and they need the info to help locate it. Please, can you help me.
JA: When did you last reset your username and password?
Customer: I am not sure. I have done it a few times. Medications have impaired my memory.
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: Om ny computer
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I am hoping you could help. Very sick.
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: my address could be***@******.*** or***@******.***
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 8 months ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Is your mobile phone with Cricket already active?
Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Sorry, I had to leave before you replied,just woke up. Yes my phone is active.. When I call the number the phone rings until my voice mail picks up.
\
Expert:  Jess M. replied 8 months ago.

Thank you for writing back with that information. Can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly assist you in recovering your Cricket Wireless account while you watch?

Remote access (Secure Remote Assistance) is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.
Please let me know if you want this remote option.
Best regards,
Jess