Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I was in Google and it sent a pdf file. Now it's in my

Customer Question

I was in Google and it sent a pdf file. Now it's in my gmail. Can't read any gmail because pdf file is there. Never downloaded at the time. Since then I did and cleared it in hopes it would go away. It never has. This is now days that I can't get to gmail. How do I get rid of a pdf never requested?
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 8 months ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Are you using a Windows computer or a Mac?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I still can't see this at click here. Pdf file still in the way. I have taken out the battery. I have powered off, have downloaded then cleared. Nothing helps. Can't read gmail at all. Pdf comes on I have closed every file. Nothing makes the nightmare pdf file go away.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Still not fixed. Problem continues with 19032.pdf in the way. Can't read gmail due to interfering pdf nightmare
Expert:  Jess M. replied 8 months ago.

Thank you for writing back.

Are you using the computer right now? If yes, can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly check and fix your issues while you watch on your screen?

Remote access (Secure Remote Assistance) is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.
Please let me know if you want this remote option.
Best regards,
Jess

Expert:  Jess M. replied 8 months ago.

I just sent you the formal additional service offer of remote access. Please accept it so that I can create our remote session. After accepting it, you will then receive the procedures to join me in the remote session.