Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I can't download adobe flash player on my mac to be able to

Customer Question

I can't download adobe flash player on my mac to be able to do a webinar tomorrow
JA: Just to clarify, what's the model of your Mac, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: os10 10.10.5 imac
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: web browser icon says mail
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: adobe
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: it also wants an updated firefox
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 11 months ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly check and fix the problems for you while you watch on your screen?

Remote access (Secure Remote Assistance) is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.
Please let me know if you want this remote option.
Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 11 months ago.

Thank you for your permission to do remote access. I will now send the formal additional service offer of remote access. Please accept it so that I can create our remote session. After accepting it, you will then receive the procedures to join me in the remote session.

Expert:  Jess M. replied 11 months ago.

I saw you initiated a request for Secure Remote Assistance. However, there was an error from your end when I tried to accept it. Let me retry after a few minutes to see if the error is gone.

Expert:  Jess M. replied 11 months ago.

I just sent you the formal offer of remote access. Please accept it and see if the error from your end is gone. Then you will receive procedures to join me in the remote session