Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

Second opinion] - I added my address book on outlook on my

Customer Question

Second opinion] - I added my address book on outlook on my laptiop but it's not showing up on my desktop computer and I need help getting that set up to send an email because I'm trying to get out the door to go to school can you REALLY QUICK direct me in the direction so that I can send this email and be out the door in 15 minutes or less?
JA: How long has this been an issue?
Customer: I just tried it just now and I thought that it was synced to all my Outlook devices between my Laptop, Tablet, Android Device and desktop. I'm not sure if it's connected on my android or tablet, I really don't have time to look for it as I just put everything away to go get out the door once I send this email.
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: Through the apps on all of my devices
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: A rep helped me set it up last week on my Laptop but I have not had time to do much on my desktop and I'm trying to get out the door.
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, I just need to figure out how and have someone email me the steps to do it on my own in the future if the situation was sure to arise. I asked for the last rep to send the steps but he never did.
Category: Email
Expert:  Kris Rodgers replied 9 months ago.

How's it going.
Let me read of your question. Give me a minute.

Could I connect and have a look?