Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I am not able to get into my email. It is saying my password

Customer Question

I am not able to get into my email. It is saying my password ***** ***** I have it written down so I know i didnt change it again. I am trying to reset my cell phone, in order to do so I need to get into my gmail
JA: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?
Customer: the past 2 or 3 hours. i needed to do a factory reset on my phone, when gmail said it sent me a text message code, i am not able to receive it because my phone is not set up
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: through my cell phone
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: ive tried to reset my password *****
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: says i need to use the last password ***** remember, ive done all of the passwords i have used. None are recognized
Category: Email
Expert:  GeekGal replied 9 months ago.

Hi there! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows computers, phones, tablets, and printers. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. Do you have a computer or tablet that you can use to access Google?

Expert:  IT Miro replied 9 months ago.

Hello! My name is*****
I am a certified computer professional who will assist you.

It looks like the previous Expert is not available any more. I can continue assisting you.

I will do my best to check for all possible options for you to regain access to your e-mail account and will let you know what to do. Please type your GMail address here so that I can check it.

Thanks,