Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I have been a hotmail user for many years but have recently

Customer Question

Hi I have been a hotmail user for many years but have recently forgotten my password ***** tried recovery password ***** times without success Is there any other way I can retrieve my password ?
I am still able to access the hotmail on my smartphone as I kept myself signed in but would like to use my iPad and computer as well
Regards
Cecilia
Category: Email
Expert:  Kelly Scriven replied 11 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am one of the Experts here at JustAnswer.com. I will be happy to assist you with your email setup today.

What kind of smartphone do you have? Is it an Android operating system, or is it an iPhone?

Is your computer a PC or a Mac?

If your email is still set up on your smartphone, and you can still access it, you should be able to go into settings, and see if there is a setting for Authorized Devices, or something along those lines. If you find something like that, you should be able to change those settings.

Can you provide me your email address for troubleshooting purposes? For your security: Please DO NOT send any passwords.

Thanks!