Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

Sorry to ask could you close all my facebook accounts, I

Customer Question

Sorry to ask could you close all my facebook accounts, I closed one on***@******.*** or***@******.*** recently. I messed everything up my old cell number was(###) ###-####but changed my cell to(###) ###-####now.I haven't a clue how to do anything as I have no children to ask and I'm in my sixties it has stressed me out so much.I would really appreciate this if you would do this for me, also I don't have access to a computer as I only have an ipad. And when I read answers how to do things I freak out as it makes no sense to me.Kind Regards
Gail Field*****
Ermington NSW
Australia 211***@******.***
Category: Email
Expert:  michelleclive replied 8 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.