bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
Experience:  CISM / CISSP / MCSD - Azure Solutions Architect / MCSE - Cloud Platform and Infrastructure / MS MVP
96068672

I can't get into my gmail account. a pop up says Gmail acc't

Customer Question

I can't get into my gmail account. a pop up says Gmail acc't settings are out of date. Can you help me ?
My gmail is ***@******.***
A tech from you company tried about 8 hours ago and he couldn't. but I didn't tell him about the settings being out of date.
Category: Email
Expert:  bbao replied 8 months ago.

> a pop up says Gmail acc't settings are out of date

Can you please upload a screenshot telling the exact error message you see?

Are you sure your password ***** *****? When was your last known-good log in with Gmail?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Remote Tech Support. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I don't know how to give you a screen shot but the exact words are gmail account settings are out of date.
Expert:  bbao replied 8 months ago.

Do you mean you want me to offer a remote assistance request at $39 to you? This way we can share the same screen by using remote desktop software provided by JustAnswer, so it would quickly help us to determine the issue

Expert:  bbao replied 8 months ago.

It seems remote assistance is required for you so I am sending you the offer. It is 100% safe and guaranteed services, which means no one else except you and me can see your screen and if it can't be fixed the extra charge for remote assistance will be refunded.

Expert:  bbao replied 8 months ago.

Are you still there?

Expert:  bbao replied 8 months ago.
Was the Gmail account restored? Any update please?