Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

Can't print a good copy on my new hpofficejet pro 6830

Customer Question
printer. can you help?...
Can't print a good copy on my new hpofficejet pro 6830 printer. can you help? Ron Plummer
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: cox.net
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: on my laptop.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: none as I don't have a troubleshooting manual.
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/4/2016
Email technician: Jason Jones, Computer Technician replied 1 year ago
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

I am the person that will be helping you today.

You state that you cannot print a 'good copy' on the printer. Does that mean that it prints in lower quality or does it not print at all?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.

Thank you,
Jason

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist