Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

I'm not able to access hotmail at all today on any of my

Customer Question
devices and for the past...
I'm not able to access hotmail at all today on any of my devices and for the past few weeks it's been freezing and slow to respond.
JA: How long have you had this issue with your Hotmail account?
Customer: For a few weeks now but this is the 3rd time I've been completely unable to access it.
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: On my laptop through Firefox or IE
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I can't get it to come up at all. All I get is "page not available".
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: When I can access it I have to wait as much as 10 minutes for it to unfreeze and when I delete or move messages it takes forever for them to move.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Email
11/4/2016
Email technician: Dustin, Email Specialist replied 1 year ago
Dustin, Email Specialist
Experience: Specializing in Thunderbird, Eudora, Outlook, Outlook for Mac, Mac Mail, Windows Live mail, Incredimail and a few others! Also Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Windows 10
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I don't want to join and I don't want you to access my machine.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
The problem is NOT with my device. The problem is with Hotmail.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
How do I cancel this. It's obvious you aren't going to help me unless I let you access my machine which I will NOT do,
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Why don't you respond?

I dont have to have access to your machine. But I do have to have time to read, and then consider and type a response.

And each time you message I have to stop typing and check what you said to see if you relayed any needed info.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
how long will this take. It's already been over half an hour. I see from further research that it's evidently a Microsoft problem, and not one with our machines. MANY people are having this same problem. All I wanted to know was if it was them or me. It's obviously them. Can't believe you have charged me $42 for nothing.

This link will help you contact customer service, or request a refund. We arent microsoft, hence why we do charge for the support we provide.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/topics/143

Dustin S

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist