Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I had a girl post a bad video of me on facebook today. I

Customer Question

i had a girl post a bad video of me on facebook today. I cant believe she did this. I am runned if you can not remove it now. Please help me.
JA: When did you last use the account?
Customer: I just used the account an hour ago
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: On my phone.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: To call your office but no luck. I deleated messanger. the new vershion
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No just please help me git this off
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 11 months ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Did she post the video on her FB account? Or in yor FB timeline?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Jess that same woman posted that video again. Please stop her. Her name is Andrew *******. She is on Facebook. This woman must be stopped. Please remove it again for me. Please
Expert:  Jess M. replied 11 months ago.

I am very sorry about your issues. Unfortunately, there is no one who can prevent anyone from posting on Facebook. If she posts anything not good, your best option is to look at that post, then report it to Facebook using the built-in reporting tool. That calls the attention of Facebook and will take down the post for you.

Please follow the procedures in this link to report a post so that FB can take them down:

<< How to Report Abusive Posts in Facebook >>

I hope that helped.

Please remember to rate my service positively (3-5 stars/faces) if this helped. Tips are always highly appreciated!

If you need further assistance, please do not rate me negatively with 1 or 2 faces. Instead, please reply to me so that I can help you further.

Thank you!

Best regards,
Jess