Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

My mobile phone doesn't work,because I don't know what my

Customer Question
account details are,please help I...
my mobile phone doesn't work,because I don't know what my account details are,please help I need that phone
JA: Have you contacted anyone about your account?
Customer: no I don't know how to
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: my emails r on comp.but because google has control of my phone it doesn't work
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I TOOK IT TO A REPAIRER,THEY CAN NOT DO ANY THING WITH OUT ACCOUNT DETAILS
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: JUST GET MY MOBILE WORKING
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Email
11/3/2016
Email technician: Sandy, Computer Specialist replied 1 year ago
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist

Hello! My name is Sandy.I'm reviewing your question now. Let's get started!

Let us have a discussion to sort out the issue related to the internet/computer/email. I'm sending you phone support offer. Should you accept it, I will be able to call you. Thank you

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist