Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have lost the Contacts Folder from Outlook 2016, two days…

Customer Question
I have lost the...

I have lost the Contacts Folder from Outlook 2016

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue?

Two days - My email was updated from bigpond.com to Telstra.com

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Microsoft Outlook on my Laptop

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Have spent several hours with a Telstra support trying to help, he gave up and suggested MS support

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?

I tried the Outlook app on my iphone, didn't like it then deleted it

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Email
11/3/2016
Email technician: technicalcat, Consultant replied 1 year ago
technicalcat
technicalcat, Consultant

Hello, and thank you for using this service.

Sorry you are having trouble. I will help you now.

Is the problem that you can't login or access your email account, or is it that you can login, but can't find your contacts? Are you able to send and receive mail?