Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I received an email saying i had to confirm that i wanted to

Customer Question

i received an email saying i had to confirm that i wanted to send an email to my mailing list. clicking on the link, i get the message that i cannot access the web page. i need this message to get out to my meetup! can you help me?
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?
Customer: i sent the email from meetup
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: phone and web browser. i tried both ways and got the same message that the connection timed out
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: how do i troubleshoot this problem
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: i think you have the information needed
Category: Email
Expert:  technicalcat replied 8 months ago.

Hello, and thank you for using this service.

Sorry you are having trouble. I will help you now.

Can you send me the link you are having trouble with?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Trying to copy and paste - will not paste here
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Www.dev.meetup.com/account/sendreply/11825100/7928950/1478106381160(###) ###-####2a989863333c9783b82d848aed54/

That doesn't appear to be a valid link, or at least not one that is publicly accessible.

I sent you an offer for remote services, where I could connect directly to your computer and work on this for you. For this type of problem, it would be much easier, faster, and effective to resolve this way. Would you like remote services?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
No I want Meetup to send my email to my group as they have always done for years until now
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I would like my promised refund from you

For that, I would need to be logged into your account and be able to see what's going on when you are in there, but sharing that personal account information here isn't allowed. That's why the secure remote would work a lot better for this. Also, if you'd like , I can send you a lower cost remote service to help. Just let me know what you'd like.

If you just want a refund, please contact customer service http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund-0