Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

I am not receiving a particular companies email that it

Customer Question
imperative that I get....
I am not receiving a particular companies email that it imperative that I get. I can send them an email, but when they reply I do not get it. I have the email address if that would help
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?
Customer: Yahoo
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: web browser
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I have looked at spam, I have checked to make sure their email is correct, they have checked to see if there is a problem on their end
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Email
11/1/2016
Email technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 1 year ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

How's it going.
Let me read of your question. Give me a minute.

Is this the same or different companies?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
same company no other problems with receiving or sending any other emails of any kind

It could be the company blocking this.

What comapny is it?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Please help me with this problem I am not interested in any other services at this time. they said if I paid the $5 I would be helped with my problem. I was scared to even put in my credit card, but have trust in your site.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
The company is Eton Advisors I have the email address that won't appear if that is helpful
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Hello
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Ok, I have copied the correspondence and will be looking for your email. Really had the time tonight to deal with this and had no idea I would have to wait 24 hours. Hope to hear from a technician since Kevin cannot help me
Email technician: IT Miro, Computer Scientist replied 1 year ago
IT Miro, Computer Scientist

Hello! My name is*****
I am a certified computer professional who will assist you.

It looks like the previous Expert is not available any more. I can continue assisting you.

To confirm, you use a Yahoo! e-mail address and you access it via a web browser (Yahoo! web mail interface)?

Let me know,

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
All I do to read my emails is go to yahoo click mail and my messages appear.
This particular company is a professional advisory company and highly reputable

OK. I will now provide the instructions for you on how to check if there have been any changes to your Yahoo! account that could make some e-mails to not fully reach the Inbox.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Thank u
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Helio

Please follow these instructions:

Sign in to your Yahoo! e-mail account and click on the icon that looks like a screw located in the upper right corner, and there select Settings.

First, click on the Accounts tab (located on the left side) and then click on your e-mail address. Scroll to the bottom and check if the "Forward" option has been enabled. If yes, disable it since it means that all incoming e-mails are automatically forwarded to another e-mail address. Click Save to save the changes if you have made them.

Next, check the Filters tab. Make sure there are no added filters that could automatically delete or change the e-mail delivery folder for new e-mails. Click Save to save the changes.

Finally, click on the Blocked Addresses tab to make sure your e-mail address as well as other e-mail addresses are not listed as "blocked" there. Click Save to save the changes.

Let me know if you found something strange there.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
When I click the little hour glass thing is that the screw if so I went to accounts and hit it then a box appears that has change password ***** etc no other info. I don't understand

It seems you are looking at something else. Please access your Yahoo! account and let me know what exactly you see in the top right corner.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
The small magnifying glass clock sound internet Bluetooth time machine detect displays Dropbox

OK. Once the Yahoo! page is open, see if there is a home icon and an icon with a human face with your name located in the top right corner (should be a bit below from the icons you listed here).

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
The home icon is on the top left I hit it then it went over to right side with a face and my name then it says account info. A + add account. Or sign out. Those that the options

OK. Next to the face icon, there should be an icon that looks like a screw. Click it and then select Settings.

See this picture:

PICTURE

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
There's not. I'm so frustrated. No screws unless u can send me a pic. Only blank face my name a bell icon
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I've seen the screw before like in the system preferences
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I'm so tired. This should b simple. I do not see a screw anywhere sorry

Those are the instructions. I don't know why you don't see the screw icon.

You can try with another web browser, such as Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox if it is installed on your computer.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I'm sorry. I'm sad and upset this is not working. Y'all can have the $5. My computer did not have that After the search web shown in your pic way over to the right side only has my name an account info box and sign out and home
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Thanks for trying.

Those are the correct instructions. I tested them on my computer before sending them to you. If you cannot follow them, I can remotely connect to your computer and help you solve the problem.

Let me know if you would like that.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
No thanks. Good night appreciate u trying it's not on mine

We can continue tomorrow if you like. Just send me a message here and I will be notified.

Regards,

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
K thank u

No problem. Good night!

Hello again!

I am following up with you to see if you require further assistance. Let me know by sending me a reply below.

Thanks,

Hello!

Let me know if you were able to receive my messages.

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist