bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
Experience:  CISM / CISSP / MCSD - Azure Solutions Architect / MCSE - Cloud Platform and Infrastructure / MS MVP
96068672

I had an email account: [email protected], I was having

Customer Question

I had an email account:***@******.*** , I was having difficulty and set up a new account: ***@******.***. I want to go back to my original email and delete the new one. please help
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using for this account?
Customer: google
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: desktop and laptop
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I can't get any of the help to delete the new account and restore the old one. what do I do
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I need to change the password ***** an old one that I used for years. jake2012
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 11 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?
What happens when you sign in / type in your old email address? Is there any error or message?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Expert:  bbao replied 11 months ago.
Did you try recoverig your old Gmail account yourself by clicking the Forgot Password ***** just below the Sign In button on Gmail's logon page? Did you associate your mobile number and/or another email address with the old Gmail account? If yes, it should be easier for you to recovering the account yourself.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I am a 76 year old woman living on doc sec and dont have much money. Why does it cost me when I didn't do anything
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Thank u
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Tha k u
Expert:  bbao replied 11 months ago.

Hello there. To be honest, if you don't have to access the old emails in your previous email box, probably the best way for you is to create a new Gmail account and make sure you remember the username and password. It's free and quicker. The services here does not belong to Google, it is a third-party service and not free.