Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I have this product id: 02237-001-0000007-49930 the outlook

Customer Question

I have this product id: 02***-***-****007-49930 the outlook 2010 key i have appears to be a 30 day trial. Thoughts on how I can upgrade without having to reinstall?
JA: How long has this been an issue?
Customer: I did the reinstall 10/1/2016 and began getting the warning yesterday
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: outlook most of the time
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: it is asking me to activate and i have '0' days left. the original key does not work to activate it
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Thanks, ***** ***** it.
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 10 months ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Are you using Windows 7, 8 or 10?

Also, do you still have the DVD installer of your MS Outlook 2010? Or did you just download its installer from the Microsoft site?
Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I have the DVD installer I'm using Windows 10
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
What do I do next.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 10 months ago.

Thank you for writing back with that information. I saw that you have requested for a Secure Remote Assistance. However, there was an error from your end when I tried to accept your request. Please let me try to accept your request in a little while to see if the error is gone. If not, I can send you the formal offer of the same where you can accept it from you end so that we can start the remote session.

Expert:  Jess M. replied 10 months ago.

I just sent you the formal offer for Secure Remote Assistance since I can no longer see your request. Please accept it so that we can start the remote session.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Can i call you?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 10 months ago.

Unfortunately, I do not provide phone support. I can only provide chat support like what we are doing now, and Secure Remote Access support which is better than a phone call since I can actually fix the problem while you watch on your screen.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Unless you can address my activation key from a trial version 2 full version I'm not sure it's worth my time.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 10 months ago.

If that is a trial version, then you need to buy the full version so that you do not need to reinstall

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
How? & from whom? & will i have to reinstall?
Expert:  Jess M. replied 10 months ago.

From Microsoft. That is why I was asking about the original DVD packaging, and as to how you came up with the 30 days trial version.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Thanks. Keep the$5. Cancell my participation in just answer.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 10 months ago.

You're welcome. I was just trying to help you. If you do not want to continue with this question, I respect that.

Here is the link about refunding:

ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund

Thank you for using our service.

Best regards,

Jess