How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jess M. Your Own Question
Jess M.
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Category: Email
Satisfied Customers: 1883
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
Type Your Email Question Here...
Jess M. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Can I change my email address since I have married for free

Customer Question

Can I change my email address since I have married for free and how do I do it?
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Bryan replied 10 months ago.

Hi, and thank you for your question.

You won't be able to change your existing email address, but instead you can set up a new email address and then have your emails from the existing address automatically forwarded to your new address as they come. Who's your email provider, e.g. Gmail, Hotmail, etc.?

Please reply at the box below, and then we will continue further.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
please cancel as I have had help to do this. I do not want to be billed. please cancel
Expert:  Bryan replied 10 months ago.

Will do, thank you anyway.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
thank you anyway