Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

Thanks for your help. I am trying to retrieve some emails

Customer Question

hello, thanks for your help. I am trying to retrieve some emails from 2013 and until recently i could retrieve them I tried deleting some extra emails but my storage box only goes to 2014 how can i go back to 2013 to get these particualr emails?
JA: Have you checked in the Trash Folder?
Customer: no they were never in the Trash folder
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: most of the time through a phone
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I haven;t really tried anything excep;t to delete some unneeded emails from 2016 and 2015 i can continue to do that but wonder if there is abetter way to retrieve the emails I can try the trash i did check the spam folder but they werent there
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Just that my email box goes only to 2014 and emails before that are not showing up I checked a few months ago and I could still retrieve 2013 and before
Category: Email
Expert:  Josh replied 11 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Expert:  Josh replied 11 months ago.

Who is the email provider?