Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I would like to know how to delete my facebook account. What

Customer Question

I would like to know how to delete my facebook account.
JA: When did you last use the account?
Customer: What do you mean by when did I last use the account?
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: I receive email on my pc. I would just like to not have facebook on my PC. I do not want to correspond with any one or have any one correspond with me. Just recently I sent messages to certain facebook user to let them know of any item. However I said some things that were not accurate and the user wants me to delete the facebook message I sent so it will not be seen on facebook. That is why I want to delete my facebook account.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I haven't tried any because I don't know how to delete it.
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No that is it,
Category: Email
Expert:  John replied 11 months ago.

Hello and welcome to justanswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you.

Are you currently logged into your Facebook account ?

Thank you
Note : - If you are getting pop up message regarding secure remote assistance offer you can ignore it by closing (x) that pop up message. Please use the reply box below to reply to me.

Expert:  John replied 11 months ago.

Please answer my above questions so that i can help you better.

Reply using the box below

Thank you.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I just want to know how to delete my entire facebook account. I no longer want to use facebook.
Expert:  John replied 11 months ago.

No problem i can help you with that to do that first log in to your Facebook account and let me know

Expert:  John replied 11 months ago.

Its seems like you are offline now so once you are back online

Note : - Before deleting your Facebook account remember that you cannot reactivate it once its permanently deleted so if you want to download a copy of your info please follow the instructions in this link : - https://www.facebook.com/help/212802592074644?helpref=faq_content

Please try the following
1.Sign in to your Facebook account using this link : - https://www.facebook.com/

2.Once you are in your Facebook account please click on this link to delete it permanently : - https://www.facebook.com/help/delete_account

3.You will be asked to confirm it please do so.

That will close the account.Try it and please let me know the result

Sincerely,

Expert:  John replied 11 months ago.

Did you manage to delete your Facebook account permanently using the instructions i provided above?

Reply using the box below

Thank you.