Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

I am unable to activate my Office 365 with my product key.

Customer Question
Hi, I am unable to...
Hi, I am unable to activate my Office 365 with my product key. Please help
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: tpg.
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: mostly phone or tablet. Is it relevant?
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: there is no trouble shooting available. My product key is not being accepted. Am I talking to a robot or a person?
JA: I'm an assistant to the Email Technician. I work with them to help customers like you.
Customer: Then stay on topic please.
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I do not need an e-mail expert. I need microsoft product expert.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/28/2016
Email technician: Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. When and where did you purchase Microsoft Office 365?

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?
Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Mac computer
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Purchased it at the Apple store. It used to work since the date of purchase but all of a sudden stopped working.

Thank you. What's the error or message when activating your Microsoft Office 365?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
It says the product key is not valid

- In Office, does it give you the option to sign in your Microsoft account also (besides the option to enter the product key)?

- Can you please sign in your Microsoft account at the website below:

https://stores.office.com/myaccount/home.aspx

, then see if your Office product is showing there?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Hi thats very helpful. I am working on it now

You're welcome. Please take your time, then let me know later. I will help further as needed. Thank you for your patience,

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I have downloaded Office 365 university and now I am trying to complete the third step being sign in. How do i find where to sign in

After you have downloaded the Office university, did you open / run / install it?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I am installing it again. It is actually Office 2016 for Mac. Not sure how this happened. May be my of program became obsolete?

It could be a bug. OK, after installing it, then open Word and see if you can use it. Thank you,

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
The installation was successful. The software installed -- I am congratulated. How do I sign in/activate/find it on my computer
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
what do i press to open it... no icon is visible

That looks good. It should work now. Now, just open applications Word and Excel and check. Open some of your documents and edit / save and check, etc. Please let me know. Thank you,

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
OK>Everything is working now. Thank you for your help

You're welcome. Great. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Also, can you please take a moment to rate my service by clicking on the 5-star icon at the top, then click on Submit. Thank you very much for your patience,

Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech