Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist
Experience:  B.Tech, I have 10+ years of experience in fixing email issues.
33602187

I just purchased a new kindle tablet and I am trying to

Customer Question

I just purchased a new kindle tablet and I am trying to register for the email account. They say I need a POP3 or IMAP account number. how do I get this?
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using for this account?
Customer: I have been with a company called wildblue.net for several years. In the last few years they changed their name to exceed. My web address remained the same all these years.
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: I access my email on my desk top computer. It's***@******.***
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: none. All I need is to get the account number for this company to finfish registering my email information. I already have registered with kindle, but in order to access my email, I am required to supply the POP3 or IMAP number. I don't have a clue what that all stands for. can you please help me?
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Email
Expert:  Sandy replied 11 months ago.

Hello! My name is Sandy.I'm reviewing your question now. Let's get started!

Expert:  Sandy replied 11 months ago.

Yes, you can also set up your windblue account with kindle:

Here are the settings:

IMAP settings:

Inbound IMAP mail.wildblue.net

port 993

ENCRYPTION SSL

SMTP settings:

Outbound SMTP SMTP.wildblue.net

Port: 465 or 587

ENCRYPTION SSL, StartTLS

You can also see the details under this page: Click Me

If you have other queries regarding this, please reply back to me the box given below.
And if you can take a second to rate my service(-OK or more -by clicking stars at the top of the page and choose submit), to credit me for my time, work and efforts, that would be greatly appreciated.

Expert:  Sandy replied 11 months ago.

However, if you need phone support for this issue, please let me now. Thank you.