Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I have been locked out of account and I simply cannot get

Customer Question

I have been locked out of account***@******.*** and I simply cannot get into the account.
JA: Have you contacted anyone about your account?
Customer: I have tried and tried until I cant try again to go through the process but in the end I get an email from Microsoft saying not enough information.
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: Its not an email it is an account set up to download Office
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: The tech guys where I purchased the Office 365 card told me someone seems to have trued to put in an email address too many times and so Im locked out
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: That it is not a problem with email but with Microsoft account***@******.***
Category: Email
Expert:  bbao replied 8 months ago.

Hello, I am sorry to hear the trouble. I guess you had too many unsuccessful attempts for logging in your email account at Outlook. Is it true?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I am tired and angry as I cant get any answers nor can I get any satisfaction
Expert:  bbao replied 8 months ago.

Sorry! You message just appeared on my side!

Expert:  bbao replied 8 months ago.

As I got your full email address, do you mind I test it and try recovering it from my side now?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
It is not my email that is the problem. We purchased Office 365 and it was downloaded onto a new PC. The Microsoft account was set up by a reach company where we purchased the computer.
Now when I came to download Office 365 onto my laptop I cannot get access to the account. It seems there is a completely different email or password ***** that created originally.
Expert:  bbao replied 8 months ago.

You mean you have no issue to access your email Outlook mailbox, the issue is you can't use this address to log in for your Office 365 subscription. Is it correct?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
For some reason I can't access the Microsoft account in order to download office 365
Expert:  bbao replied 8 months ago.

What's the exact error message? A screenshot please?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I'm sorry this is going nowhere. I haven't been able to contact Microsoft in person and my attempts to get them to unblock my account have failed. So let's leave it there and thanks for your attempt.
Expert:  bbao replied 8 months ago.

Did you try this

"It looks like your account has been blocked" error when a user tries to sign in to Office 365

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/2742372

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I did send an message saying I no longer require assistance. Thank you for your assistance.
John *