Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

O I have not been able t ge emails since Oct 12. I have

Customer Question
O Hi I have not...
O Hi I have not been able t ge emails since Oct 12. I have tried verything I was tld t d but cannot get my email back p
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?
Customer: google ...I have gmail
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: I use all three but mostly mu iphne
JA: I'm sorry but I'm not sure we have an expert who covers what you are looking for. Maybe if you give me more details I will find you a connection to someone who can help you.
Customer: I have followed the steps t enter a new password ***** it tells ,e acc**t cannot be found
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: the ne given t me by email frm google
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I really dont knw what t ask
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Email
10/26/2016
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 1 year ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

As you normally access your email using your phones, please advise if your email stops working on all phones or not? This will determine if it is a password ***** or configuration issue. Thanks.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I only use one phone
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
No not for 39 dollors

But this phone cannot access your Gmail now?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
No I do not agree to a $39 charge to fix my email

> No I do not agree to a $39 charge to fix my email

?? No one asking you pay extra $39 for fix your email. Why do you say that? You already paid for this Q&A session, I think we may restore your email this way if you got significant information to proof your ownership.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
It is asking me if I want to switch to secure remote assistance for $39
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
If you can restore email for the $ 5 fee go ahead and do ut

Just ignore it. That's not applicable for your scenario. It is suitable for fixing computer problems, or someone who has limited skill to operate a computer.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Ok what do I need to do now

> If you can restore email for the $ 5 fee go ahead and do ut

I guess $5 was for deposit. FYI - This Q&A session will charge you for $42 for recovering your email account. It is not a $5 job. :)

FYI - JustAnswer is not a free service, but it is a 100% satisfaction guaranteed service.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
No .... thank you fir the info but the lady I talked said it would be $ 5 refundable charge. No I am not paying $42 dollars either...thanks for your gelp
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I am ending this session

Okay, it's up to you. Good luck!

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist