Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

My email account that should be linked to my uber account is

Customer Question
not - my email is***@******.***...
my email account that should be linked to my uber account is not - my email is***@******.*** and my phone is(###) ###-####- everytime I email uber they say the email is not the email attached to my phone but I don't know which email is I had to reinstate my account in the summer and Uber asked me to only use one email and I told them***@******.*** but I believe they deleted that and now I don't know which email is aatached I have sent numerous emails but overtime it is a new person responding who just says my email is not associated with the account
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using for this account?
Customer:***@******.***
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: on phone and web browser - I did update my phone and that is when the trouble started
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: All I need to know is what email is associated with my phone(###) ###-####- why do I need to troubleshhot
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I REALLY need to use my uber account and this is getting very frustrating
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Email
10/25/2016
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 1 year ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Are you able to sign into your Uber account?

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist