Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

HOW TO BLOCKER ANYONE FROM GOING INTO MY EMAIL RECIVED AND

Customer Question

HOW TO BLOCKER ANYONE FROM GOING INTO MY EMAIL RECIVED AND SENT ON MY COMUPTER OR ON MY PHONE CALLS RECEIVED AND CALLS MADED BUT I CAN LET THEM SEE ONLY WHAT I WANT THEM TO SEE AND HOW CAN I TALKE ALL THINGS OFF OF THERE COMPUTER OB SMART PHONE
Category: Email
Expert:  bbao replied 1 year ago.

Okay, you want protect your email and phone calls history on your computer and phone. Is it correct?

Basically it needs a 3rd-party software to be installed on your computer or phone, in addition to the password ***** of your computer OS and phone. The solution may vary depending on your hardware and software. Please advise your computer's OS and your mobile's model.