Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

How do I copy an attachment from one e-mail to a new e mail?

Customer Question
JA: Just to clarify, what...
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?
Customer: gmail
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: web browser
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: None. Just need basic instruction. Can't find anywhere. Isn't there a simple function?
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Email
10/23/2016
Email technician: sudipto_dutta, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 1 year ago
sudipto_dutta
sudipto_dutta, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, I'm Sudipto. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP

Email technician: hongkongpom, Other replied 1 year ago
hongkongpom

Hello there the only way is to forward the email to the new recipient and then delete any email text in the body as well as subject if needs be.

​Then type in the new email text and the email subject.

hongkongpom
hongkongpom
hongkongpom, Other