Bryan, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

My checks print in backwards order when printing more than 3

Customer Question

My checks print in backwards order when printing more than 3 checks
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: gmail
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: Through my gmail account - I use google
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I have gone on Search Results and following the instructions, however, they do not coincide with my printer. I have an HPEnvy 5530
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No - I just want my checks to print in the order they are typed injto my register.
Category: Email
Expert:  Bryan replied 11 months ago.

Hi, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you today.

Are you having this printing issue when using Quicken?

May I connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue now?

Please reply back to me using the box below.

Expert:  Bryan replied 11 months ago.

To resolve this issue and print multiple checks in the correct order in Quicken, please change your printing preferences first, as follows:

1. Select the File menu at the top in Quicken, and select Printer Setup > For Printing Checks.
  2. Click the Printer drop-down arrow and select your printer from the list.

3. Click the Settings button.

4. Click the Advanced tab and click Document Options, and then select Layout Options.

5. Under Layout Options, click the Print Order field and change the setting from Front to Back to Back to Front.

6. Click OK to close the Settings window, and then click OK again to close the Printer Setup window.

​This should do it; your checks will print out in the correct order from now on. If you need more help, please use the Reply box below to continue our conversation.

Otherwise, kindly take a moment to click on (and submit) one of the five stars at the top of this page to rate my service. Thank you.