Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

Pearl.. My gmail account is. It seems to me that, under my

Customer Question

Hello, Pearl. My name is***** gmail account is***@******.***. It seems to me that, under my account, I created some kind of account or sub-account for my wife Teresa. That was for her to use (without actually creating a regular account for herself). Now I cannot find that account or subaccount.
JA: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?
Customer: That was quite some time ago. She has not tried to use that "sub-account." She may want to use it and, hence, I wish to either re-activate it or create a new one.
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: She most likely would do so through a laptop.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Every item under Google Help.
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Except for my recollection that when I tried to create a separate account for her , the response was that it wasn't possible.
Category: Email
Expert:  Martin replied 12 months ago.

Hello, how are you?

Would you like me to help you recover the original one Teresa used or would you like to go on and create a new one?