Bryan, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

I have two mailboxes that I should be able to reach. My

Customer Question

I have two mailboxes that I should be able to reach. My personal one -***@******.*** and one that I should be able to reach but don't know how any more -***@******.***. When I click on google chrome it provides a gmail button for my personal mailbox but I can't see a button for the friends mailbox.
JA: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?
Customer: I haven't tried to reach the friends mailbox for a long time and I think I forgot how to get there.
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: I use my laptop and after logging in, I click on chrome.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: none because I don't see what I might try to not automatically go to my personal mailbox when I click on gmail.
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I can't think of anything
Category: Email
Expert:  Bryan replied 11 months ago.

Hi, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you today.

First off, please open up Gmail - when your own Gmail account comes up, clicked on the round (circle) icon at the top-right corner of the email page, and then click "Add account".

You will then be able to sign in to the other Gmail account as well, and can then switch between the two accounts by clicking on the round (circle) icon at the top-right again; it will show up the other account there now and you may just click on it to switch to that account itself.

If you need more help, please use the Reply box below to continue our conversation.

Otherwise, kindly take a moment to click on (and submit) one of the five stars at the top of this page to rate my service. Thank you.