Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

I started using Thunderbird when Outlook Express,became

Customer Question
problematic. My ISP is...
I started using Thunderbird when Outlook Express,became problematic. My ISP is Comcast (Xfinity). About two weeks ago, while I was receiving all imcoming mail, I could no longer send mail. I contacted Comcast, whose tech support department spent several hours with me and finally established a new Thunderbird account for me that permitted me to send mails. However, the outgoing mails, although getting through were not showing in the sent mail folder. Comcast tech support is supposed to research this problem, but I have little hope they will get back to me.I tried to find the solution my self, but have now ended up with two accounts showing in the left side of the thunederbird column; 1) my comcast email address and only the inbox below it with no e-mails showing and 2) LOcal folders below itand an inbox folder indicating (79) emails including todaay's (last at 11:45 Am today.I need help to get Thunderbird back to its default opening page.I'd like telephone help
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Email
10/21/2016
Email technician: Jason Fenoglio, Sr. Systems Engineer replied 1 year ago
Jason Fenoglio
Jason Fenoglio, Sr. Systems Engineer

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. Give me a few minutes to look over your question and I will respond shortly.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Sorry, I prefer to have it answered as requested by telephone interaction.

I'll have to put you back in to the queue for another expert to assist. It should only be a short wait. I'm going to have to be away from my PC for some time and want to make sure someone else can get to you shortly.

Email technician: technicalcat, Consultant replied 1 year ago
technicalcat
technicalcat, Consultant

Hello, and thank you for using this service.

I will help you now.

I can call you and offer phone support, but considering the problem you are having, remote service which includes phone support would be the best way to solve this so that I can see and work directly with your computer and Thunderbird. Would you like remote/phone service?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Please call(###) ###-####

Sorry for the delay in response as I was assisting another customer. I can connect and call you if you wish, and have sent you an offer for that service.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Please call tomorrow morning after 9:00 AM EST. Thank you

I can call you and remotely connect, but in order to do that, I need you to accept the offer I have sent you. Note that there is the additional fee for phone and remote services.

Thanks.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I was not told that when I telephoned to ask for phone service. Please E-mail your advice to provide a solution for my problem. At this time, I feel your fee of $53 is enough, as I am able to receive and send E-mails. My problem is that I do not have the folders for "sent" , "archived", "outbox", "draft" etc., records showing; nor do I have all my "Accounts" listed. Can you or can't you resolve this problem for me?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Please cancel my order. I have been able to resolve my problem myself and have e-mailed a notification to your Customer Care.
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist