Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I have a gmail account with multiple addresses being tracked

Customer Question

Hi - I have a gmail account with multiple addresses being tracked in the same account. Out of the blue, yesterday I am receiving very few emails from my email accounts, including my core gmail account. I do get receive occasional random emails typically an hour or more after it's sent, but nothing else. I am able to still successfully send emails but not receive. I need help, fast as I'm an independent consultant relying on email for my daily business.
JA: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?
Customer: thanks
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: I've had the issue for about 18 hrs - I access my email most often through my laptop and also through my iPHone.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Nothing yet. I'm not very tech-savvy and honestly done know where to start.
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: By the way - I've been using my gmail account for several years (about 4) without any incidents. That's it.
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 12 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

On your computer, how exactly do you access your gmail accounts? Via your web browser? Or an email program such as outlook 2016?

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.

I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.

Thanks,