Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I cannot open up pictures sent to outlook. My wife has an

Customer Question

I cannot open up pictures sent to outlook. My wife has an old laptop and uses Windows7 and Charter.net and has no problem. This is important and has occurred ever since I went to Outlook for my e-mail. Can you help
JA: How long has this been an issue?
Customer: Ever since I got Windows 10 and was told by a computer expert to switch to outlook for my e-mails because all of my folders on Charter disappeared
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: I have a desktop which is relatively new and Microsoft told me to install windows 10 and this was around March of this year
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Good question. I have had three technition visits and they do not know. I myself am not that computer literate to solve
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yes, I do not understand how to attach files from Microsoft word because it never works. Also when I reply it always goes to DRAFT and I am never sure that it eventually is sent. Today a half dozen e-mails in my In basket that I was waiting to read disappeared
Category: Email
Expert:  John replied 10 months ago.

Hello and welcome to justanswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you.

Just to clarify when you say outlook do you mean outlook the email service or outlook email application like outlook 2016?

Sincerely,

Expert:  John replied 10 months ago.

Please answer my above question so that i can help you better.

Sincerely,

Note: - Please reply using the box below.